Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AGo
Post Patron
Post Patron

Personalized histogram

I have these different colors/cathegories because I put different value fields (sum mode) in the Values box of the visual object (no legenda used). Is there a way to have for each x-Axis element (LRU and MAT in this example) the first GREEN bar as it is, next to it the RED bar over the BLACK one, and next to it the GREY column over the YELLOW one?

Cattura.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Bokazoit
Post Patron
Post Patron

Yes if You add a Category-column to Your data where the green is in a category for itself, while the others share same category.

Doing like this means to have a sum of the other 4 (three colours in total), I'd like to see them 4 with different colours but stacked in 2 columns (plus the green bar to the left).

Hi @AGo,

Based on test, currently clustered chart not support this feature. Since other users already shared this idea, you can vote it below :

Clustered+stacked Chart

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.