Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Wellington
Frequent Visitor

Permissão para usuário atualizar os Painéis

Olá, estou desenvolvendo o Power BI para minha empresa, onde a fonte de dados são Planilhas preenchida por um usuário local

Já foi publicado e tem um gateway localizado na máquina deste usuário,Para o usuário atualizar entra na minha conta

Devo estar fazendo errado? Tem como o usuário atualizar usando uma conta própria? li sobre agendar as atualizações, mais este caso tem que ser manual.

Nossos conta Pro

Desde já agradeço.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Wellington,

You could add your company user to the User list  in the gateway so that he will have management of the data source.

You also could add the company user to the Administrator of the Gateway. 

More details, please refer to this document.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Wellington,

If I understand your scenario correctly that your data source is excel sheet and your create the report then publish to Power BI Service. And now, you want to set schedule refresh for this dataset?

If it is, you could add the excel data source to your data gateway. Once you have add data source successfully, then you could set the schedule refresh for that dataset under Setting.

If I misunderstood, please post your questions in English so that I can unserstand better.

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,
Work home office for a company.
I already have Gateway to update or schedule the update of other panels, so calm.
In this case the update has to be manual.
As I am the Administrator to where I know, I've been able to update, so a company user enters my account to manually generate the update.
Is there any way for this user to update using their own account?
Thank you very much in advance.
Wellington
Obs. I'm sorry I'm playing in a translator.

Hi @Wellington,

You could add your company user to the User list  in the gateway so that he will have management of the data source.

You also could add the company user to the Administrator of the Gateway. 

More details, please refer to this document.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.