cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vichus Member

Performance issue in Advance Card

Hi All,

I'm seeing a severe performance hit while using the Advance card visual . I'm using all the fields ie,data field,condition and tooltip.
The data and tooltip field shows the sum of a column and the condition field is based on a percentage value
My data source is a view with 10K rows in an azure SQL DB. The visual takes 15 seconds more than all the other visuals to load.
Any tips to avoid this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Performance issue in Advance Card

Hi @vichus,

As you are using the Advance Card visual which is developed by Jan Bhavesh Jadav, I would suggest you contact him for help as suggested here by sending an email to bhavesh.jadav@outlook.com

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @vichus,

As you are using the Advance Card visual which is developed by Jan Bhavesh Jadav, I would suggest you contact him for help as suggested here by sending an email to bhavesh.jadav@outlook.com

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @vichus,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Regards,

Daniel He