Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Kopek
Helper IV
Helper IV

Performance Analyzer export to excel

Hi,

I am just wondering how i can export performance analyzer data to excel.

I have tried to export as json, connect to power bi, and then exported to excel,but my json does not contain Duration (ms) column,,, only evenst start and events end columns... is that right ? 
How to approach that to have duration values available as well ? do i have to prepare a measures or is there easier way to xptrac those data in excel format ?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kopek ,

Export date gives you the ability to export entire tables from your data model to either CSV files or to SQL Server.

vhenrykmstf_0-1630056078455.png

For more details, you can read related document:

Output Modes (daxstudio.org)

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

nvprasad
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi

I use "DAX Studio" not only to export data into excel but also performance tuning.

Just explore "DAX Studio".

Appreciate a Kudos! 🙂
If this helps and resolves the issue, please mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Regards,
N V Durga Prasad

Hi,

I have download the DAX Studio, but i am not able to eport data to excel, it's just exporting the code, whereas i need to export data highlighet in yellow, so vizualization name and duration (ms), can you guide me how to do that, please:

Perf.pngPerf2.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors