Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jakubmateju

Percentage of used capacity of coworkers (problematic data)

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for help. I am trying to make a report which would show used capacity of my coworkers. But i am getting data from excel in the form of digit 1 as filled day and digit 0 as a free day for work.

I need to make visualisation of used capacity per worker and as whole team as percentages capacity utilization. I have data in this form:

datadata

And i am trying to vizualize workloud in % per worker. I was trying gauge but i cant figure out how to show a goal (cca 97 % of total) and the most importantly the percentage of days which are used for work. Vizual here: nahled vizualizace.PNG

I would apreciate any help or tips very much.

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jakubmateju,

Based on my assumption, maybe you could try this measure:

Percentage =
CALCULATE (
    COUNT ( table[Days in work] ),
    FILTER ( ALLEXCEPT ( table, table[Jmeno] ), table[Days in work] = 1 )
)
    / CALCULATE (
        COUNT ( table[Days in work] ),
        FILTER ( ALL ( table[Jmeno] ), table[Days in work] = 1 )
    )

For more advice, please show us your desired result. And tell us which columns should be used and what the calcution rule should be. 

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.