cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jesusllrr
Regular Visitor

Percentage of total data selected with Infographic designer

Hello! 

I am trying to show a percentage of gender based on total data collected that also applies with the multiples selections on my report, but I am not able to so it properly. 

I think it should be shown as a percentage of the total data but cannot complete it that way.

jesusllrr_0-1662974744157.png

I put it as the max value, but when i select a location of my map or another option it shows this way:

jesusllrr_1-1662974893987.png

The number of total cases on the first case was about 10200 and on the second image was 1564, 

The ideal result would be that on the second case, the figures would be completed as a percentage based on the total of cases selected (1564)

Any help is welcome! 

Thank you beforehand 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-polly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jesusllrr ,

I have found a similar post, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: infographics are not aligned with actual values - Microsoft Power BI Community

actual values and ingraphics disappears by removing 'fill percentage' in the editing pane

If it still does not help, please provide you pbix file without privacy information for us testing.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-polly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jesusllrr ,

I have found a similar post, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

Solved: infographics are not aligned with actual values - Microsoft Power BI Community

actual values and ingraphics disappears by removing 'fill percentage' in the editing pane

If it still does not help, please provide you pbix file without privacy information for us testing.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

Thank you 2022 Review

2022 Monthly Feature Releases

We had a great 2022 with a ton of feature releases to help you drive a data culture.