Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Percentage of all revenue measure

Hello guys, I've got a measure called MONTHSUM which returns the sum of the last month, and another one called REVENUESUM which returns the total sum. What I want is the percentage of revenue of MONTHSUM, so I divided MONTHSUM / REVENUESUM and configured the cardchart to give percentage value, but it returns 100%. I wanted it to return the percentage of all revenue, like december revenue is 0.04% of all revenue ,something like that
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ryan, thanks for you answer! I've just discovered the problem, it was only necessary to click on the percentual button located on the ribbon, so simples haha, it's because I'm new in power Bi, but thanks anyway

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ryan_mayu
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous

Do you have a month slicer to make the monthsum show as the correct value?

If not, I think you can try

= Divide( calculate([monthsum], FILTER(table, table[month]="December)), [REVENUSUM])

Hope this is helpful. thanks.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ryan, thanks for you answer! I've just discovered the problem, it was only necessary to click on the percentual button located on the ribbon, so simples haha, it's because I'm new in power Bi, but thanks anyway

Hi @Anonymous

Glad to hear that you've solved it, please accept your solution to close this thread.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous

Try something like the following:

Measure =DIVIDE( [MONTHSUM], calculate( [REVENUESUM], all(table[MONTHS] )))
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does divide, but when I put on the card chart and turn into percentage it brings me 100% which is not true

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.