Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

aboodhamwi
Frequent Visitor

Percentage between 2 cards

Hi

i have 2 values inside 2 cards and i need third one with the percent of the diffrence between 2 cards

Untitled.png

so any assistence how can i make it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Yes, if you're pulling the first and second columns from some table/view then caluclate the diff. % as third column. You can try doing this in the backend (if you're using SQL server) or in Power BI as New column/Measure. Then append the "%" sign to it and use a multi-level card to display all three values.

Hope this is clear?

Thanks,

Swaroop

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SwaroopRoyM
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,

You can use a multi-level card visual, in which you can put all three values including the difference %. Do the calculations in the Power BI dataset itself.

Thanks,

Swaroop

Hi, Thanks for replying

excuse me but i'm new with power bi

you mean should i create new column to hold this value 

what the first card meaning is 

first one is the total visit count (row count) in the running month 

second one is the total visit count (row count) with status completed for that month

i need third one to get the Completion percentage of the visit per month so how can i add this value to a column

Hi,

Yes, if you're pulling the first and second columns from some table/view then caluclate the diff. % as third column. You can try doing this in the backend (if you're using SQL server) or in Power BI as New column/Measure. Then append the "%" sign to it and use a multi-level card to display all three values.

Hope this is clear?

Thanks,

Swaroop

Hi

these was the Result

Untitled.png

Hello! I have the same doubt, how did you manage to reach the percentage? What function did you use?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.