Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vilenm
Helper II
Helper II

Paingated report embedded Power BI "Loading Report" after changing page and going back

Hi

I have a embeded paginated report on Power BI.

How can I keep the paginated report static and not having to reload everytime when toggling between pages in ower bi

See belowLoading Report.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vilenm ,

Whether this question existed before or is it happening suddenly? Where does this problem occur? Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service?

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Was currently testing on Desktop. It does load but if I swtich between different pages and come back it always has to reload. Is there a way to make it static without having to reload the report each time?

Hi @vilenm ,

For the issue, I cannot reproduce it here. We suggest you to open a ticket here for help if you are a pro user: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

support ticket.gif

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.