Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

littlemojopuppy
Community Champion
Community Champion

Paginated Report Visualization

Hi!  Would like to ask for some help with something.  Been trying to get this to work for four days...

I have a Power BI Paginated report published into my Power BI Premium capacity.  Report runs perfectly fine in Report Builder.  It runs fine when I attempt to open it in the workspace it's published in.  But when I try to use that report in a Paginated Report visual, nothing.  Error.

Screenshot 2021-08-11 122729.png

The error message really doesn't say much but I did Google the error message.  Possible causes range from incorrect data types for parameters (checked...mine are what they should be) to a Microsoft problem with the Power BI Service.

Like I said...I've been trying to figure this out for four days and am pretty frustrated with the whole idea of paginated reports in Power BI reports.  I could really use some ideas on what to check for.  Thanks!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
littlemojopuppy
Community Champion
Community Champion

I came to the conclusion that this simply wasn't going to work the way I intended it to.  So I went a completely different direction which worked perfectly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
littlemojopuppy
Community Champion
Community Champion

I came to the conclusion that this simply wasn't going to work the way I intended it to.  So I went a completely different direction which worked perfectly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.