Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lmundia
Frequent Visitor

Pages on dashboard

Is it possible to have pages or tabs in a dashboard? I see PowerBI dashboards published on the web and they have the reports look with tabs at the bottom. How can I achieve the same while sharing internally. I dont want my users to go to the actual reports but to the dashboard.

What I want to achieveWhat I want to achieveWhat I see in dashboardWhat I see in dashboard 

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @lmundia,

When you see the dashboard with pages on the web, as you have presented you are not seeing a dashboard but in fact a report and all of the pages that goes along with it that's why you see the tabs.

This is made trough the Publish to web URL:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Gallery-Forum/How-to-find-your-publish-to-web-URL/m-p/46358#U46358

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi, 

Has anyone found a solution to this problem ? I know for a fact that it is possible to have pages on a Dashboard as I have seen one like that. 

I thank you in advance.

Hi @sarahg,

As you can see from the image below (taken from the original post) if you look at the bottom part you can see this is the details of the reports as seen on Power BI desktop / web version. A dashboard to my knowledge doesn't allow to have pages, you can pin live pages to it but they will appear side by side and not on a tabular base.

To achieve the look below this is made trough the Publish to web URL:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Gallery-Forum/How-to-find-your-publish-to-web-URL/m-p/46358#U46358

This is my knowledge of the Power BI tools, maybe using integration with other applications that is possible, if someone as a differente solution this would be usefull to me too.

Dashboard.png

Hope this helps.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

orlandom
Advocate I
Advocate I

I have the same need!

Any solution for this?

lgunner
Regular Visitor

Imundia,  Great question!

Has anyone found a solution for this?

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@lmundia

Dashboards in Power BI can only include multiple tiles. If you want to sperate a dashboard organzing many tiles into multiple "pages" you can create a new dashboard. See: Dashboards in Power BI.

Regards,

Have you tried working with "Pin Live Page"?

Pin Live Page.GIF

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.