Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BenCardineau
Helper I
Helper I

Page menu using dynamic bookmarks?

Hi folks,

For now my homepage menu allows me to navigate to different pages using a table, a button, and in the action part of the button, a dynamic formula to 'Navigate to Page' using the first selected element of the table. That works nicely, but there's one issue with this 'navigate to page' choice of action... It works fine the first time only, as the destination page is 'clean': its own navigation panel is hidden (yes, I have a hiddeable 'navigate to page' panel on each page), but if I leave the page using the 'navigate to' panel, then next time I come back to this page from the homepage menu, then the page will appear with its navigation panel shown. That's terribly annoying from the user prospective. 

This whole thing could be solved if we could use to navigate from the homepage bookmarks instead of page navigation, but dynamic bookmarks are not possible it seems... Do you see any alternative to this?

Thx in advance for your inputs!

Ben

homepage menu...homepage menu...destination pagedestination page 

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You may not like to hear this but every click you put between your users and the data is one click too many.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.