ksv Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Page Scrolling Not Working

Hi Guys,

I have a situation where the vertical page scrolling is not working when I press up/down keys in my keyboard. My keyboard scroll lock is on. Has I turned off something that locks scrolling? My setting are Page View - 'Fit to width'; Page sice - 1280X1840.

Can someone help please?

Thanks!

V  

Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Page Scrolling Not Working

If you want to customize your page size, you can click the blank space of the report, and then go to Format->Page Size, change it to custom and modified Width and Height as needed.

2018-12-07_16-26-38.png

After that, change the Page View to Actual Size, then you should see the vertical page scrolling.

ksv Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Jessica,

THanks for the response. Probably I haven't made my query clear. The below steps you mentioned are already done. I've changed the page size as I mentioned in my initial query and set the view to fit to width. I can see te scroll bar in the current view. The problem for me now is that I can not use the up and down arrow keys on my keyboard to move the page up and down. Everytime I have to scroll up, I have to hold the scroll bar and swipe it up which I want to avoid for ease of seeing.

Hope my query is clear now and someone can help.

THank you!

Vasu

Community Support Team

[ Edited ]

@ksv,

Check Keyboard Shortcuts and submit an idea via https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ksv Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Sam,

Thanks but no luck there either!

Hi Everyone - Checking if somebody can help me out here. The problem is I'n unable to use up arrow key / down arrow key on my keyboard to scroll the page up/ down. I've done all the page settings, can see the scorll bar but unable to use my keyboard to move the page up/down.

Anyone else facing the same issue? Does anybody have a solution for this?

Thanks!

Vasu