Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hlandrus
Frequent Visitor

Page Scroll Arrows Gone November 2017 Desktop Update

I downloaded the November 2017 Desktop update today and it seemed to no longer include the page scroll arrows for getting to other pages when you can't see all in the current window. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried closing and re-opening desktop and it didn't fix it. 

7 REPLIES 7
hlandrus
Frequent Visitor

That is the version that I have but my page tabs look like the image below, with the yellow arrow hiding my page scroll. I'm just going to go back to the October version and hope it gets fixed for December. 

PowerBINovPageIssue.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm I have the same issue, resizing does fix, hopefully this gets addressed in Dec Update

I have the same issue, and I have tried resizing the window in all differnt directions and can not get the arrows to show back up. Any help, I have workbooks that I now can't edit tabs that I need to get to, very problamatic Power BI!!  

Any further ideas on how to get arrows to show back up?

Thanks,

wdean is correct. You can re-install an old version. You will have to uninstall Power BI in order to revert back to a older version. Good luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can install an older version of PBI. This will solve the issue.
hlandrus
Frequent Visitor

After more playing around I think the yellow plus to add a new page is not ancored correctly. It was over top the scroll arrows. Re-sizing my screen a few times caused it to move to the middle, to the left to the right, to dissapearing. If you need to scroll pages I would recomending re-sizing your window a few times till you can get the plus to move off the arrows. 

Hi @hlandrus,

I have just verified that I don't have this issue with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.52.4921.581 64-bit (November 2017)). Smiley Happy

r5.PNGr6.PNG

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.