Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Page Navigation

I have 10+ pages on my Desktop and would like to create a Home and from Home Page i would like to Create a Link to other pages

So if user click on a object in Home page they can directly go to the particular page 

this will help my user to skip navigating one by one manually 

hope there is a way to do this 

4 REPLIES 4
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

This is really what the Dashboard was designed to do. You could always post this to Ideas.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

That would be nice! Or at least if we can get a list of all pages when you right-click in the bottom left corner on number of Pages

Seriously doubt they'll do this though - they want us to use the service!!!

where the tiles in the dashboards take you to the different pages of the report

Pages.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning,

when you right-click in the bottom left corner on number of Pages of a Report  you get a list of all pages.

Now this feature doesn´t work anymore. Do you know the reason why it could have stopped? And if so is it going to be back?

Thanks in advance and Kind Regards, Luis.

If there were only a  "group objects" or "select all" capability like other MS tools, it would be possible to build an array of buttons (image Reports Menu) which reference bookmarks (image  bookmarks).

Then the menu which can easily be built with buttons and bookmarks could be copied and pasted into each page.

Even better would be a popup or drop down button (image menu) that opened the menu to consume minimum real estate.

This has nought to do with the service, should be enabled everywhere. It is a much more effective solution than the bookmarks pane since you can customize look and feel, add sections, enable content to be navigated swiftly.