Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-09-2017
Accepted Solution

PWA oData Feed not loading 'Project' table

[ Edited ]

I have a data set in Power BI connected to my organization's PWA oData Feed. For some reason the 'Proejcts' table is not loading, but all others appear to be loading.

 

 ------------------------------------------

 

 There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

 

Data source typeOData
Processing errorOData: An error occurred while processing this request.
Cluster URIWABI-US-EAST2-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID240f6ea2-c6ec-4460-a86a-aa2de57d917a
Request IDed2aea01-fc78-4860-b538-598b9aae1dcd
Time2017-08-23 19:17:191.jpg2.png

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-09-2017

Re: PWA oData Feed not loading 'Project' table

Thanks Herbert!

 

I figured it out, with the help of a collegue. The issue was that I created a custom project field called "project ID." The data feed removed the spacing and it became "proejctid" which caused the issue. I then changed that name of the custom field and the odata feed resovled itself.

 

 

View solution in original post


All Replies
Super Contributor
Posts: 4,720
Registered: ‎07-08-2016

Re: PWA oData Feed not loading 'Project' table

@mlamantia

 

Please try to test your OData URL (https://amicamutual.sharepoint.com/sites/PWALifeProd/_api/projectdata/Projects) in the browser to see if you can get proper data.

Reference: http://blogs.agorainc.com/post/querying-project-server-odata.aspx

 

Best Regards,
Herbert

Established Member
Posts: 248
Registered: ‎03-02-2016

Re: PWA oData Feed not loading 'Project' table - Status changed to: Needs Info

 
Frequent Visitor
Posts: 7
Registered: ‎05-09-2017

Re: PWA oData Feed not loading 'Project' table

Thanks Herbert!

 

I figured it out, with the help of a collegue. The issue was that I created a custom project field called "project ID." The data feed removed the spacing and it became "proejctid" which caused the issue. I then changed that name of the custom field and the odata feed resovled itself.