Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

POWER BI

pk786_0-1645513109540.png

Can anyone help me and please tell thta how can i make all the repeated name once only so that I can be able to see the name once and its associated data n=may not chabge its differenet and if its same then can be chnaged .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

According to research, if the Value is centered, it will be affected by the header. When you apply the color to the header, when you open "Apply to values", the color will also be directly applied to the Value corresponding to the header.

vyangliumsft_0-1646290506124.png

You can perform some operations on Value alone here, without being affected by the header, but there is no centering option here, only font, bold, italic and other functions are supported.

vyangliumsft_1-1646290506126.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

According to research, if the Value is centered, it will be affected by the header. When you apply the color to the header, when you open "Apply to values", the color will also be directly applied to the Value corresponding to the header.

vyangliumsft_0-1646290506124.png

You can perform some operations on Value alone here, without being affected by the header, but there is no centering option here, only font, bold, italic and other functions are supported.

vyangliumsft_1-1646290506126.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yangliu-msft Can you please see above pic and tell me how to do grouping in this so that on one click I will be able to see all the related data?

v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

You can use the Specific column of the matrix to give each header a custom color.

Here are the steps you can follow:

Visualizations - Format - Visual - Specific column. Select the color column you want to add to customize the color

vyangliumsft_0-1646287902404.png

Result:

vyangliumsft_1-1646287902405.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot it helped me very much now I want that values didnt got colored but it should aligned in center how to do that without chaging header.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak matrix visual will not work in my case it contains lot of data so its need to be done in table itself

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You can use Matrix visual with Stepped layout off and check

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/desktop-matrix-visual

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak for the grouping thing or for colored header and have you used it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anybody also tell me how to make custom headers colored without using any conditiion 

@Anonymous , Under column header(Matrix visual) you have the color option for background and font, Please check if that can help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak it doent work in table?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.