Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pasupathi
Helper I
Helper I

PL300 dumps needed

Dear Helpers

preparing for PL300 exams  any tips & tricks and suggestions or any dumps or books do you have plz kindly share.

Regards

Dilip

3 REPLIES 3
juliabrain

I would like to recommend you take the PL-300 practice test from P2PExams. It is really a great exam preparation resource. It helped me in passing my exam on the first attempt. Using this practice material, I got essential exam knowledge. It assisted me in understanding the final exam pattern and types of questions. On the exam day, I was shocked to see that a lot of exam questions came from this practice test material. I easily attempted all the questions and got success with excellent marks.

Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @pasupathi ,

I am sure you will get lot of responses from other users. I can only highlight mine tips.

1. Check curiculum of the exam. In past you could find detailed document for DA 100 exam (which is basically older name for PL 300). This is from last year, but maybe you will find more recent:
https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4qlRu
2. Once you check the exam topics focus on those which you really don't understand or even never heard of. To learn more, take a look on MS Learning Paths
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/browse/
3. Be sure you have some PBI experience. I would say at least several months with reporting and some experience with PBI service. Ofcourse you can apply without any experience, but then it is gonna be very difficult.
4. Prepare that the exam is quite demanding in terms of time. I personally had a problem understanding all the text at the end since it was just too long and my concetration dropped.

Wish you best of luck!

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

Thank you 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.