Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chahine1986
Frequent Visitor

PL-300 exam

hello

am preparing for PL-300 exam, so now i want to practice some tests, any suggestion? which website & preferably not costly or free

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Appreciate your action if my post helped you then please mark it so that it can help others as well

Ritesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
chahine1986
Frequent Visitor

thanks, also one more question how to download the lab data, i found it on github, but am not able to connect to sql data which is adventure works something like that, so how to get this data so i can work through the labs from 1 to 13? 

The link that I have shared will help you to access all the labs , you can't download anything from those labs though, all are remote machine login but you can cover everything.

If my post helped you then please mark it so that it can help others as well

Regards,

Ritesh

so sometimes when am trying to modify something in power query, it starts to connect to sql & needs some authentication? what should i do? which logins to use?

Appreciate your action if my post helped you then please mark it so that it can help others as well

Ritesh

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@chahine1986 

Here is my video on the same PL-300 Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst - YouTube

You will get free preparation links in the Youtube Video description

All the Best!!

Also I will be uploading videos on Sample question solutions as well soon , example Exam PL-300 Sample Questions: Section Prepare for Data Analysis - YouTube

Regards,

Ritesh

I have this certification on 24th of Aug,2022 so please expect more content in my You tube channel 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.