Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

StephenF
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

PDF on sharepoint can't be read when scheduled refresh.

MY PDF will read on a direct refresh in the desktop app but i get this error when I schedule to a sharepoint folder.

PowerBI says I dont need a gate way for this either.

Data source error: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: GAM New Data Monthly. Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

4 REPLIES 4
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @StephenF ,

There are many factors may cause this issue, such as data queries are using the different format of setup or high density of data .

You may have a refer to the similar thread. Hope it helpful.

Scheduled refresh failure message: The command has been canceled

Error refreshing: The command has been canceled.

If your issue occurs frequently and you need additional help, you could have a support by creating a ticket in Power BI support( if you are a Power BI Pro).

Support_Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I created a ticket but was only directed to use a downgraded non-premium site to fix this issue(which it did).

Non premium sites can't be embeddded in Sharepoint. When is this being fixed?

How do I know if I am a pro user?

nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

@StephenF 

You can check your license in the settings in the service.

Click on the settings, then on Manage personal storage

image.png

Then behind your name it should say Pro user.

image.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.