Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shubhamgoswami
Frequent Visitor

PBI customized python visual plots

Dear All

I have created a dashboard with only customized python visual plots, which makes my dashboard very slow. I have tried all possible ways to improve the PBI performance but I am not getting any improvements. 

I tried to ooptomize the code to just get data and plot but not much improvements.

Need suggestions: Does customized python visual plots will always be slow in PBI??? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

Shubham

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @shubhamgoswami ,

Normally, if your data is very large, I'm afraid that the performanc should be a little slow.

In addition, please check if you have tried the tips for Python.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @shubhamgoswami ,

Normally, if your data is very large, I'm afraid that the performanc should be a little slow.

In addition, please check if you have tried the tips for Python.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.