Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AlexGallet01
Helper IV
Helper IV

PB Calcul

Mesure = CALCULATE(SUM(LCOMCLI[Objectif Commande]);FILTER(ALL(LCOMCLI);LCOMCLI[Jour Creation commande].[Date] >= DATE(2016;07;01) && LCOMCLI[Jour Creation commande].[Date] <= DATE(2017;06;31)))

I want to take the max value of month for calculate my sum and together with my calculate cumulatif. Have you got an idee for resolv this.

2 REPLIES 2
AlexGallet01
Helper IV
Helper IV

j'ai un problème j'aimerais faire un cumul de mes max objectif commande mais je ne sais pas comment m'y prendre car dans ma base de données chaque commande à l'objectif final du mois donc lorsque je fait un cumul sa me cumul d'objectif final qui est donc faux car j'aimerais avoir qu'une seule fois l'objectif final et non le cumulé je veux juste faire le cumul sur tous les mois de l'année.

I have a problem I would like to accumulate my max objective command but I do not know how to do it because in my database every command to the end goal of the month so when I do a cumulative its cumulative Of final objective which is therefore false because I would like to have only once the final objective and not the cumulative I just want to accumulate on all the months of the year.

Hi @AlexGallet01,

Could you please post sample data and expected result for further analysis? You can using the following formula to calculate the cumulative total.

cumulative = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[SALE]),FILTER(ALL(Sales),Sales[DATE]<=MAX(Sales[DATE])))

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.