Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mozakkir
Regular Visitor

Oracle obiee and power bi data not loaded

Hi,

I am new to power bi. I conncted power with oracle bi using bi connector 

https://support.biconnector.com/support/solutions/articles/8000048783-connect-power-bi-desktop-to-ob...

I am able to make connection to oracle BI and load subject areas and report in direct query mode. However data for these reports are not loaded and it loads below and says This table is empty

Capture.PNG

The appears when I click transform to "Use header as first row" I see the data appear.

Untitled.png

as you can see in the warning it says that this step is not supported in direct query mode. Any suggestion on why data is not loaded from the first step it self.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mozakkir,

Based on test, current power bi not support custom operations in query editor, I think you need to switch to import mode to enable editor features.(sql statement also disable in direct query mode)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
mozakkir
Regular Visitor

Any help??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.