Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Taffalaffa
Helper I
Helper I

Oracle P6 Database for Baseline Dates and Primary Baseline Dates and Durations

Hi.  I need help figuring out how to get my project baseline dates and primary baseline dates.  My Power BI is connected to my P6 database and there are a number of dates avail but none of the ones I am seeing reference the project baseline or the primary, secondary or tertieray baseline dates / durations.  Does anyone know how I can get those dates / durations?

3 REPLIES 3
skhot

Hello, 

Have you found any solution to this? I am also looking to pull baseline data from database but not sure which fields to look for?

It is super hard to find info on this.  To link project baseline and baseline tasks use the following:
LEFT JOIN DBO.PROJECT BLPROJECT ON BLPROJECT.PROJ_ID = PROJECT.SUM_BASE_PROJ_ID
LEFT JOIN DBO.TASK BLTASK ON BLTASK.PROJ_ID = BLPROJECT.PROJ_ID AND BLTASK.TASK_CODE = TASK.TASK_CODE 

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Taffalaffa 

not expert with Oracle, do project baseline dates and primary baseline dates really exist in the database data?

FYI:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Baseline-vs-Actual/m-p/664740

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.