Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nikeshtly Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Oracle Exadata connector in Power BI

Hello,

Do we have a direct oracle exadata connector available in Power BI or Analysis service tabular model. I am able to connect to Exadata instance from the SQL developer tool, but from the same machine I am not able to connect to exadata using Power BI or Tabular model. I have Oracle data access componet installed for both 32 and 64 bit versions. Below is the error I am getting.ExadataConnection1.PNGExadataConnection2.PNGExadataConnection3.PNGExadataConnection4.PNG

The above screenshot is taken from SQL developer and I am able to connect with the parameters mentioned in the screenshot. Please note that Connection type is "LDAP" and not "basic".

Thanks,

Nikesh

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Oracle Exadata connector in Power BI

Hi @nikeshtly,

Did you try to use the ODBC connecter to work on it? You can refer to this case to find the steps.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
nikeshtly Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Will check ODBC, will keep you posted. Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @nikeshtly ,

Has your issue been solved? If any other question, feel free to let me know please.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.