Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

udian
Helper III
Helper III

Or Condition Between Report Level Filters

Hi,

I have a Power BI Report with 2 report level filters. I am looking for a way to put an OR condition between the 2 filters.

Is there a way to achive this without creating a special measure the imlement the or condition (the report have many measures).

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alexei7
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Ah ok, understood.

I dont think you can do this then, you probably need to implement the filter as part of your measures or create a custom column and use that to filter with.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@udian were you able to resolve this issue. I have a situation where i have to use OR Condition between two date fiters.

alexei7
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi udian,

If you select "Advanced filtering" from the filter menu, you will see that you can add two conditions and there's a radio box to select either "And" or "Or" for the conditions.

Hi alexei7,

The OR option in advanced filtering is for a specific filter and not between two different filters so this solution is not what i am looking for.

alexei7
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Ah ok, understood.

I dont think you can do this then, you probably need to implement the filter as part of your measures or create a custom column and use that to filter with.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.