Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WolterNet
Frequent Visitor

Option to get details in report

Hello to tod@s!!

I'm new to the forum and I'm really excited to find a space like this From Power BI. Currently I find myself creating a report for the company that I am working, I already have my table (matrix) made with the information by cut-off date (day by day).

As you can see in the attached image I have a cut-off date as I told you and then I will show the other columns.

When I apply the drillthrough option it only works for the first column and for the rest of the data it does not work for me, the filters do not apply.

Could you help me with an explanation of how this option works? I haven't been able to get l

Tabla-matriz.png

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@WolterNet , what filter you want to apply/pass should be added to "Add drill through filter here" below Keep all filter.

refer

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drillthrough

Hello @amitchandak thank you very much for your prompt response.

I have studied the recommended document and applied the instructions but even the information is not displayed correctly.

As you can see in the attached image, I have right clicked on my matrix table to the 3302 data in RED but in the detail tab the values are not filtered, but I continue to show the values of the first column GREEN 58918.

I don't know if I need to enable any options for filters to be applied automatically in detail, but I've followed the recommended document step by step.

In advance thank you very much for your help and I remain attentive to your comments.

Walter

Tabla-matriz3.png

Hi, @WolterNet 

3302 data in RED  is an aggregate values  that  in summarized numeric column.

49.png

50.png

If you  choose " used as  category ",it  will show  as  the situation in your  screenshot , it  can be considered as  0*55616+1*3302=3302

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors