Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Option set problem

Hi,

I had a problem with option set in Dynamics 365 trying to get labels and not values so I used the plugin "Option set assistant" from xrmtoolbox which worked perfectly by creating a table where I could find all the labels of the option set I wanted, But the main problem is when I refresh the data of my report in order to get new information all my labels that come from option set that I get by the plugin "Option set assistant" from xrmtoolbox just disappear and leave me with an empty space.

Does someone have an idea of what could be the problem please ?

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I founded the solution so I may leave it here if someone has the same issues one day.

To resolve he problem just to go to the power query editor of each table (created by the option set plugin) and deactivated the refresh request for those table so you can refresh your data without losing your option set data that you just plugged in.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I founded the solution so I may leave it here if someone has the same issues one day.

To resolve he problem just to go to the power query editor of each table (created by the option set plugin) and deactivated the refresh request for those table so you can refresh your data without losing your option set data that you just plugged in.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.