Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

IAM
Helper III
Helper III

Open orders per person per month

Hi all,

I have doubts it is possible how I wish to have something, but I´m trusting if it is possible, someone here will know 🙂

Here you can download a sample file: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1utrkw1zj7aga1/Per%20person%20per%20month%20open.pbix?dl=0

Each persons has a scope of orders. I know a start and a finish date. Now I want to see in the past months when an order was open or not. 

I can make a table for each person and each month to see all orders with a startdate in that month, but is it possible to have a measure that show the open orders in that months?

Some snapshots of the sample file:

IAM_0-1657174865443.png

IAM_1-1657174894135.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Thanks @amitchandak you are awesome and this is very helpful!

One more question though. When I make a relation to the start date and the end date to the date table, the start and end columns change from a date value.

So now my slicers with the start date cannot be in the relative date option anymore.

I also cannot use data[date]  for the relative option, because start and end date are not in the same month.

I found a solution! I duplicated my start and end column to make the relation with.

My date slicers remain intact 🙂

If anyone know a better solution, happy to hear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.