Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shashank1965
Frequent Visitor

Open SSRS report from Power BI map bubble click

Hi, Would like to know how can I open a SSRS tabular report from Power BI map bubble click.

I have a map designed on Power BI to show plant location with bubble showing pie slice based on grade of product (GA, GB, GC). I need to open my existing SSRS tabular report to show Grade details when user click on pie slice.

I have a pro license and creating dashboard reports on Power BI desktop 2019 April release

Please help here !!

5 REPLIES 5
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @Shashank1965 

As I know currently it is not supported to embed SSRS report into Power BI desktop. 

you could only pin a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report to Power BI Dashboards. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-migrate-SSRS-reports-to-Power-BI-and-create-new-repo...

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Thanks for reply,

I don't want to embed SSRS report into Power BI. What I am looking at is opening a existing tabular SSRS report in Report Server when some click on pie slice bubble on map in Power BI. Is there a way we can make bubble slice a hyperlink or something so that when user click on it we can navigate to the link.

if there is a voice call support please share the number, I can better explain what I need to acheive here.

Power BI Map bubble slicePower BI Map bubble slice

Hi Team,

Awaiting for your response. Please suggest on my request in above trail

hi, @Shashank1965 

According to my knowledge, I'm afraid it couldn't achieve in Power BI for now.

And for report server case, I would suggest you post it in Power BI Report Server forum. 

Best Regards,

lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Team,

Thanks for reply. I have post my queries in mentioned forum.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.