cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only show data labels of column chart in combo chart

I used the combo chart but I don't need to see the data labels of the line chart. How do I turn those off?

aaaaacombo.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently, it is impossible to do independent data label controls in combo charts. An idea that separate data label control in combo chart has been submitted in the following link, please vote it up.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/14285124-independent-data-label-controls-in-combo-charts

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarkPalmberg
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently, it is impossible to do independent data label controls in combo charts. An idea that separate data label control in combo chart has been submitted in the following link, please vote it up.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/14285124-independent-data-label-controls-in-combo-charts

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

In the Data Labels section of formatting this visual, you can change the Label density to 0%.  Click Customize Series and then change the Label density for the customized series to 100%.  This won't completely get rid of the data labels for the bar segments, but it should reduce the number of them that show.  

some label are still there after change the label density to 0%.. so how

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 23 2022 epsiode 5 without aka link.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Welcome to the Power BI Community Show! Jeroen ter Heerdt talks about the importance of Data Modeling.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through June10th!

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 without aka link and time 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Watch Session 22 Ted's Dev Camp along with past sessions!

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!

Top Kudoed Authors