Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only show data labels of column chart in combo chart

I used the combo chart but I don't need to see the data labels of the line chart. How do I turn those off?

aaaaacombo.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently, it is impossible to do independent data label controls in combo charts. An idea that separate data label control in combo chart has been submitted in the following link, please vote it up.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/14285124-independent-data-label-controls-in-combo-charts

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarkPalmberg
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous,

Currently, it is impossible to do independent data label controls in combo charts. An idea that separate data label control in combo chart has been submitted in the following link, please vote it up.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/14285124-independent-data-label-controls-in-combo-charts

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

In the Data Labels section of formatting this visual, you can change the Label density to 0%.  Click Customize Series and then change the Label density for the customized series to 100%.  This won't completely get rid of the data labels for the bar segments, but it should reduce the number of them that show.  

some label are still there after change the label density to 0%.. so how

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.