cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daryl_K
Resolver I
Resolver I

One table (of many) does not display anything in a visualization

I have a huge project with dozens of tables. Every table has a date column with a 1:1 relationship to a master date table. Because they are all "related" I have no issue using data from any of them in any visual - except one.

This "one" display nothing - at all. I put it into a table (visualization) and it shows as blank. There is one key difference between it and the others though: it's my prime data source, and connects to a SharePoint list. Many other tables pull data from it without issue, I just can't see it through a visual.

Other than that though there is no difference, and as noted it has the same relationship as the others. Is there something I am missing because it's a source also?

1 REPLY 1
PhilipTreacy
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Daryl_K 

Wihtout seeing your PBIX file it's hard to say what the problem is.

Can you see data in this table when you look in the Data winodw?

Do you have some filters applied somewhere?

Can you please supply your PBIX file.

Regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.