cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

One of the Gauge Visuals not displaying data when published to My Workspace

One of the Gauge visual (Key Milestones Vs Target - far right) works when its on the Powr BI Desktop but when I publish it to My Workspace (on the web) it doesn't display the data anymore. The rest of the Guage visuals work fine in My Workspace. I installed the latest BI version (12 Jun 2019) so not sure if it caused it and tried to roll back to previous version but the problem did not go away. Data sources are from SharePoint lists and I have admin access to the list and sites. Does anyone know why this is happening? ThanksBI-Desktop.JPGPower BI - DesktopBI-Web-MyWorkspace.JPGPower BI - My Workspace

3 REPLIES 3
AClerk New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: One of the Gauge Visuals not displaying data when published to My Workspace

Hey @Guru 

Try to delete the browser's cache.

Cheers!
A

Guru Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Seems to have worked. I am hoping it does not repeat the error after the data is refreshed in a day's time. 

Thanks A. 

Guru Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I have cleared the cache and logged into the browser this morning using Incognito mode and the Visual Gauge (far right) is now again not working. I have another identical SharePoint site with the same measures for the Visual Gauge which doesn't have this issue which is strange. Still trouble shooting... and any help would be appreciated.  Visual Gauge Error.JPGOne of the Visual Guage not displaying data in My Workspace

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 277 members 3,470 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: