Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Guru

One of the Gauge Visuals not displaying data when published to My Workspace

One of the Gauge visual (Key Milestones Vs Target - far right) works when its on the Powr BI Desktop but when I publish it to My Workspace (on the web) it doesn't display the data anymore. The rest of the Guage visuals work fine in My Workspace. I installed the latest BI version (12 Jun 2019) so not sure if it caused it and tried to roll back to previous version but the problem did not go away. Data sources are from SharePoint lists and I have admin access to the list and sites. Does anyone know why this is happening? ThanksPower BI - DesktopPower BI - DesktopPower BI - My WorkspacePower BI - My Workspace

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Guru 

Try to delete the browser's cache.

Cheers!
A

Seems to have worked. I am hoping it does not repeat the error after the data is refreshed in a day's time. 

Thanks A. 

I have cleared the cache and logged into the browser this morning using Incognito mode and the Visual Gauge (far right) is now again not working. I have another identical SharePoint site with the same measures for the Visual Gauge which doesn't have this issue which is strange. Still trouble shooting... and any help would be appreciated.  One of the Visual Guage not displaying data in My WorkspaceOne of the Visual Guage not displaying data in My Workspace

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors