Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Wouter
Resolver I
Resolver I

One Drive Undefined

Anyone else not able to select One Drive for business from the PowerBi Services option GET DATE - FILE.

I'm sure i was able to connect to my personal and one drive for business. Now i get this screen

One_Drive_Undefined.png

One Drive - Undefined?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Lydia,

I figured it out. I put a dahboard from one of my workspaces (not My Workpace) as a featured dashboard. Thus when loging into app.powerbi.com this workgroups becomes the default. This causes the problem. I I manually switch to "My Workspace" all is well again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Wouter,

I successfully connect to OneDrive for business from Power BI Service. Based on your description, you are not able to click the OneDrive for business option in the above screenshot, right? What Power BI account do you use? A free account or Pro trial account? How about using other web browser to sign in Power BI?

In addition, as a temporary workaround to this issue, you can connect to file stored in OneDrive for business using the “Get Data> Web” option from Power BI Desktop, then create report and publish it to Power BI Service.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Lydia,

I figured it out. I put a dahboard from one of my workspaces (not My Workpace) as a featured dashboard. Thus when loging into app.powerbi.com this workgroups becomes the default. This causes the problem. I I manually switch to "My Workspace" all is well again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.