Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

On-Time Delivery %

Hello,

I'm trying to build a vendor on-time delivery % key measure. The logic I'm looking to use is, if the Receipt Date [PO Receipt table] of a PO Number [PO Master table] is earlier or equal to the Delivery Date [PO Detail table] then it's 'On-Time', if not then it's 'Late'. I want to use these PO level results to populate the vendor level [Vendor Name  in PO Master table] on-time delivery %.

Note: There are multiple lines/records for each PO in the PO Receipt and PO Detail tables because those tables contain the item-level details for the POs.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiFttrDOn_FqgREfdVSPQv7tFI9U

Any help is greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous I guess this ontime and late status will be on po detail level not on po level, in a PO , one item can be on OnTime and other can be Late, isn't it?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@parry2k That is correct. Sorry I didn't account for that in the original post. Receipts on a PO can happen accross multiple days (although they almost never do) which can cause some items to be on-time and some to be late.

@Anonymous you didnt answered the question what will happen if there is mix of both statuses?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any assistance is appreciated @parry2k  or anyone else.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@parry2k Sorry I misunderstood your question. If even 1 item on the PO is on-time then I want the entire PO to be on-time. For example:

• 10 items on PO X
  • Delivery Date from PO Detail table is 5/30/19
  • Receipt Date from PO Receipt table for item 1 is 5/30/19
  • Receipt Date from PO Receipt table for items 2-10 is 5/31/19
  • PO X is On-Time due to at least one receipt being on or before the Delivery Date

Does this answer your question?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.