Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Select bookmark colo need to change

Hi All,

I have 3 identical buttons (Plain Buttons).

Identical Buttons.PNG

I have applied bookmarks to it and each is mapped against to its respective table. But Once i click on the button and if i remove my mouse curser away from it then i am getting confusion on what was the button which i selected lastly. Because all of these 3 buttons look similar.

However we have options on hover and on Press but do we have any option like till i select any of the rest 2 buttons the first button(lastly selected button) should remain in different color similar to slicer.

on Selected.PNG

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous ,

I solved such case by creating of additional buttons. 

For instance, you have 3 white buttons, then create another 3 but colored. Once you select on first button, then it becomes hidden and another colored button appear on its place. Then click on a middle button and first colored and middle white become hidden, and middle colored visible.

I hope it is clear.

Regards,
Ruslan Zolotukhin (zoloturu)
BI Engineer at Akvelon Inc. / Kharkiv Power BI User Group Leader / DAX & Power BI Trainer
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
It was useful? Press Thumbs Up!

You are from Ukraine? If yes then welcome to Power BI User Group - KhPUG website. Other country? Check and find proper one - Power BI User Groups

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
zoloturu
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous ,

I solved such case by creating of additional buttons. 

For instance, you have 3 white buttons, then create another 3 but colored. Once you select on first button, then it becomes hidden and another colored button appear on its place. Then click on a middle button and first colored and middle white become hidden, and middle colored visible.

I hope it is clear.

Regards,
Ruslan Zolotukhin (zoloturu)
BI Engineer at Akvelon Inc. / Kharkiv Power BI User Group Leader / DAX & Power BI Trainer
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
It was useful? Press Thumbs Up!

You are from Ukraine? If yes then welcome to Power BI User Group - KhPUG website. Other country? Check and find proper one - Power BI User Groups

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.