Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Old Power BI Desktop versions

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a weblink to older Power BI versions for Windows 64 bit (PBIDesktop_x64.msi)? There's a significant bug in the very latest July update and I want to roll back. Unfortunately I haven't kept the old downloads.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ketan10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Anonymous

You may download the older versions here

Hope this helps. Else let me know the exact version you want. Will try to get that.

Regards,
Ketan !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ketan10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Anonymous

You may download the older versions here

Hope this helps. Else let me know the exact version you want. Will try to get that.

Regards,
Ketan !

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is Power BI Desktop installation, maybe you also have the October 2017 files for Power BI Desktop Optimized for Report Server?
I will be very grateful if you have it and share it with me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I don't have that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ketan10 Unfortunately, the July 2017 update doesn't seem to be there? The newest version you have is dated 22.6.17 (121MB) which is the June update.

I've now found one of the earlier July versions (2.48.4792.481) which seems to be bug free, so I can roll back to that for now! I raised the bug yesterday and it was accepted. Hopefully they will fix it for the next version.

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ketan10- Excellent - thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.