cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaunwilks Member

October 2019 Update Issues

Loaded the update today.

Firstly -It took over 1 minute to load and refresh the visuals of a solution that usually would take only 10-15 seconds.

Secondly -

When I changed tabs along the bottom of the solution, the focus in the tab control changed, but the page it was meant to load did not. I am not using the New Look formatting in my editor.

I tried loading the August upgrade and needed to roll back after performance issues

I tried loading the Sept upgrade and had issues with that release as well.

Starting to think its best not to upgrade and remain on the July release which has been stable and is processing reasonably well in my solutions.

1 REPLY 1
arherva Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: October 2019 Update Issues

Also experiencing problems opening older .pbix files using live connection. At least .pbix files of version 1.12 seem to not open but rather Power BI desktop says "You need to update your Power BI desktop to the newest version"...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors