cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataFormat.Error] We couldn't parse the input provided as a Date value..

Hi So im having this problem...

5.JPG

I group my "RegNo" to 3 different fields and when i try to close and apply it keep showing this. though my data is all correct
6.JPG

Check the spacing in the original fields is all correct. not sure whats happening. need help 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataFormat.Error] We couldn't parse the input provided as a Date value..

@Ellensantiago1 

You may refer to the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/DataFormat-Error-We-couldn-t-parse-the-input-provided-as-a-...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataFormat.Error] We couldn't parse the input provided as a Date value..

@Ellensantiago1 

You may refer to the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/DataFormat-Error-We-couldn-t-parse-the-input-provided-as-a-...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors