Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

michyz

OKViz Bullet Chart does not show charts in Desktop version

Hello! I created this report with OKVis Bullet Chart around end of September of 2017, and published to Power BI web at that time. When I revisited earlier in Jan of 2018 I realized the Bullet Chart are not showing charts in desktop version at all, but all setting up like fields and format still remains. However, the same charts work perfectly on Web version.

Does anyone know what is happening? Thank you!!

Here are the pics of the Desktop version following with Web version.

Desktop 2018-01-15_10-38-25.pngWeb 2018-01-15_10-39-09.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @michyz,

1. Check if the report related to the report. You can try the sample file and open in Power BI desktop. 

2. Update the Power BI desktop version to the latest one: 2.54.4970.761

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu  

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

michyz

Thanks @v-qiuyu-msft for the solution about updating desktop version! Apparently my power bi was downgraded to August version when operation system upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. The visuals are showing great now!

Duo Xie La!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @michyz,

Thanks for your update. As the issue is solved now, I will close this thread. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
michyz

Thanks @v-qiuyu-msft for the solution about updating desktop version! Apparently my power bi was downgraded to August version when operation system upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. The visuals are showing great now!

Duo Xie La!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @michyz,

1. Check if the report related to the report. You can try the sample file and open in Power BI desktop. 

2. Update the Power BI desktop version to the latest one: 2.54.4970.761

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.