Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rperfeito
Regular Visitor

Not showing zero values on graph object

Hi,

I'm trying to show on a graph the number of documents of my database.

When i have 0 documents i can't see reflected in the graph, however i can see it in a table object.

What i'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Ricardo Perfeito

4 REPLIES 4
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@rperfeito You are right, zero values are not displayed on graph

But don't you agree that you need to see the zero values?

It can be imporant to analyze our company information, right?

Hi there - this feature was added since you made your post! You should see an option in the Field Well for the field on your chart's axis to 'Show items with no data'. That will show categories with zero values too. Hope that helps!

This "feature" caused all my reports to stop function after I have put a lot of effort in building them.

I deliverately join my data sources with time-series that generates zero value in order to have a graph that shows the time continuously (e.g. if you measure the number of requests that arrive your server per hour, you will see hours that had no reuqest).

The "show empty value" doesn't show the zeroes.  So I'm stuck without a solution.

I wish you were more considerable to your users and develop new features that allow users to choose if they want to use them or not.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.