Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DavidMoreno504
Frequent Visitor

Not showing Drillthrought filters

Hi there,

I'm working with Power BI Desktop version 2.71.5523.821 and I'm not able to see in the visualization pane, the filters of drillthrought like in this image:

https://www.enhansoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Drillthrough-Filters-Reset_thumb.jpg

So when I clicked in one shape, like could be a graph or a table, I can see the pane about page filters and report filters, but nothing about Drillthrough.

I'm doing something wrong?

Unfortunately, I'm not authorized to share the file.

Thank you and regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The "Obtencion de deta..." section appears to be the drillthrough area. If you place a data field into the box that you have blackened, then from another report page, you can drillthrough to this page.

Guy in a Cube video

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RandyPgh
Resolver III
Resolver III

You can only see the Drillthrough option when the report page (not a visualization like a graph or slicer) is selected. Click on the "whitespace" of the report to see the report page properties, then you should see Drillthrough.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer!

Unfortunately, I'm not able to see any option about Drillthrought selecting only the report. Is it neccesary to activate any option for that?

This is a screenshot about the options I get (it's in spanish)

dudaPowerBIForum.PNG

Regards!

The "Obtencion de deta..." section appears to be the drillthrough area. If you place a data field into the box that you have blackened, then from another report page, you can drillthrough to this page.

Guy in a Cube video

Hello,

That was helpful, thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.