Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not receiving email alerts from the community forum

Sorry, I wasn't sure where this should be posted. I am not getting any alerts from this forum, and the only way I can check if I have a response to anything I post is by coming to the website and checking if there are any new notifications here. I really need instant notifications (through email) as normally I am waiting for a response, and I don't want to spend the day sitting on this page pressing refresh!

We used to have a login of name@businessname.onmicrosoft.com but have now changed to name@businessname.com.au (our own email address) and I was wondering if there may still be something not right in the backend?

I have checked our firewall etc (we use mimecast) and it is not hitting there, so there is nothing being sent on the correct email address or we would see some kind of a log.

This issue does not seem to happen with any other services (like missed messages in teams come through, and when I go to the bi pro support and create a ticket, I get a call and an email to the correct address), so it seems there is something wrong with the power bi community forum. I can't change email address as it seems (from other issues here) that it uses the email address I log in as and there are no other email settings.

Ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I think this issue should more related to forum notice message service, you can contact to forum admin to report this.
BTW, this issue has been fixed recently, please provide more detail if you still can't receive notice message.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-shex-msft 

I have still not received any notifications (I am subscribed to this thread, so I should have gotten one when you responded to me). How do I contact the forum admin? What other details would be handy?

HI @Anonymous ,

Have you check your mailbox block list? These notice emails may blocked or marked as junk by your tenant block policy.

In addition, you can also try to contact forum admin on this link.

Regarsd,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its definently not blocked, we use Mimecast as our first point of contact, and there is nothing even hitting it! I will email the admin. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.