Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jimstyle

No response when connect Google Analytic to Power BI desktop

Hi, I'm new to Power BI, I tried to connect GA to my Power BI desktop but once I approve the Google credential and done loading, nothing comes out and the screen remains stagnant as below, it will be glad if someone can help on this. Thanks! 

GA_BI_SC

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jimstyle,

Please try again following this official documentation. Get the Apps from Apps option in the pane. If you still have this issue after 2 hours, please file a support ticket as this document says.

>>>While Power BI is first connecting to the service, you may see an empty set of tiles on your dashboard. If you still see an empty dashboard after 2 hours, it's likely the connection failed. If you didn't see an error message with information on correcting the issue, please file a support ticket.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, the problem still exits but I notice one possible root cause here, I signed in Power BI with my personal company email but the Google Analytic account that I trying to connect are under different email address. I log in both of the emails with my browser, could it be the root cause of this error? 

Hi @Jimstyle,

If you can provide a Fiddler trace, I will try to help. Please mask the confidential part and send me a private message.

Simple guide to use Fiddler.

1) Close other tabs of browser except Power BI Service.

2) Open Fiddler.

3) Set tracing Https.

4) Use Power BI Service, such as open report, refresh tab.

5) Save sessions.

Fiddler

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Jimstyle

Good day, I'm new to Power BI, I tried to connect to GA but once I approve the credential from Google and loading finish, nothing comes out and screen remain the same as below. Any solution? Thanks! 

GA_BI_SC

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.