cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

No python support in preview features

Hi,

I have installed python 3.8.0 following a tutorial and it is configured in the Python scripting section of my PBD, but still I can't see any Python support tickbox in Preview Features. I tried to reinstall Power BI but it still didn't work. Any suggestions please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: No python support in preview features

@alexrtz ,

Have you installed the latest version? If your power bi desktop version is the latest, the python/R script is built-in feature. You can use python/r visual and script directly in power bi as below:

1.PNG2.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: No python support in preview features

@alexrtz ,

Have you installed the latest version? If your power bi desktop version is the latest, the python/R script is built-in feature. You can use python/r visual and script directly in power bi as below:

1.PNG2.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors