Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No.of outlet in which product is reordered

Hi All,

I need a help to create a measure. My requirement is that When a new product is sold for the first time in the outlet, it will be a normal sale. If the same product  is sold for the second time and after, it will be a reorder sale. How to find No.of outlet in which product is reordered  with respect to week.

No. of Outlet           Week         No.of outlet in which product is reordered
10                                1                              0
15                                2                             12
18                                3                             15
20                                4                             16

Thanks,
varsri

4 REPLIES 4
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , this does seem like the data from which we can reproduce the output you want. can you share sample raw data.

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Does the screenshot contains the actual data you want to use for the report?

Your 3rd column is quite confusing.

Consider Row 2 of your data, How can there be an "No. of Outlet in which product Reordered" = 12 for "No. of Outlet" = 15.

Both of these column represent a Unique ID/Number representing an OUTLET.

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pragati,

Thanks for giving valuable time. This is not a actual data. eg. No. of outlet in 1st week is 10 & in 2nd week it is become 15 , 5 new outlets added in 2nd week as cummlative inceasing. In 3rd week 3 new outlets added, now 18 outlets.

I have to find the no of outlets in which product is reordered. Suppose, from 10 outlets in a 1st week no outlet has given reorder for that product. that become 0 no. of reordered outlet.

In 2nd week out of 15 outlets, 12 outlets have given again order for this product. How i can get total no of reordered outlets in given week. That is a requirement.

Thanks

Varsri

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.