Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Phar
Frequent Visitor

No Values Column showing

I'm trying to show a year of monthly totals, then the variance between the last two months.  This is working fine, except the variance column is showing for each month eventhough the values in those columns are 'no value'.
My measure is:
MoVariance:=IF(MAX(balSheet[Date])=CALCULATE( MAX(balSheet[Date]), ALLSELECTED('balSheet')), 
                    CALCULATE([PrevMoVar], LASTDATE(balSheet[Date])))
As you can see, I'm getting the correct variance, but I am also getting these 'no value' columns. I do not have "Show items with no data on columns" checked.  I do not have "Show items with no data on rows" checked.
no Value columns showing.png
Any idea how to get rid of them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Phar
Frequent Visitor

Fixed it... Incase anyone else is finding this issue, the Values fields must be first in the Columns section.  I had the Date first.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Phar
Frequent Visitor

Fixed it... Incase anyone else is finding this issue, the Values fields must be first in the Columns section.  I had the Date first.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors