Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wesfrank

Newly trained ML models don't appear in Power Bi

Hey, I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out - it's been a frustrating 8 hours.

My Azure Automated ML models do not appear in Power Bi. When I try to apply AI insights to my data, I get this error notification:

Capture.PNG

This error message is odd because I'm am the only one + account admin/owner of all Machine Learning workspaces and models. Regardless, I went to the webpage in the error message and followed all of the steps - created an extra read access role for myself for every single resource. Still, nothing.

I see that this was also a posted issue back in 2020 but was never resolved. I'm hoping someone knows what's going on before I move onto trialing another product.

I'm currently using Desktop Bi.

Thanks,

Wes

8 REPLIES 8
federico_dec

Exactly same problem here. Nobody has fixed that?

xiaofeng

Any update guys ? I'm experiencing exact same issue here. the model is healthy, I'm administrator of the workspace. and logged in the same account for both Azure ML and PowerBI. No luck. 

Any directions I could give a try ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-luwang-msft any update on this? it's still not working for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here! On Friday my models were visible but today it doesn't work at all. It's not accessible anymore witihin PowerQuery. My user has even owner role as I'm working on some PoC.

bram_wiggers

I have the same problem. Even previously shown models are not working anymore since last week. 

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wesfrank , 

Please check if you have read access to Machine Learning workspace, for more information, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-machine-learning-integration

Best Regards,
Lucien Wang

i use the same id for power bi as azure, i deployed a custom model with the help of a notebook (python sdk v2) and i cant view the model in the azure machine learning models in power bi.

wesfrank

Tried resetting everything and started from scratch - still no luck.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.